Sunday, February 7, 2010

Same old, same old

There haven't been many new happenings in the Day household as of late, but I figured I should update for the sake of updating. We are in the midst of work, school, and trying to stay healthy. It seems as though the drain of the "daily grind" starts to take its toll around mid-February, so I guess it's a good thing spring is right around the corner. Plus, with the weather we've been having it seems like we've been able to do some spring-time activities lately. Yesterday the kids and I went to the park, went for a walk, and cleaned the patio. The warmth of the sun was refreshing and energizing. I need those types of days to keep going. It seems to be getting harder and harder for me to leave the kids and go to work every day, and I know Rob shares the same lament.

3 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Hang in the Joelle! It will be spring break before you know it!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

one of these days i WILL beat staci to a comment... son of a...!

The Price Family said...

Have a good weekend! Maybe you take some more pics to update with. Glad you get 4 days with the kiddos :)