Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kids

Our kids always compete for Rob's attention...I'm chopped liver when it comes to some real "daddy time". Today my neighbor, Julie Price called me to share an observation of hers. We share an alley between our houses, so our yards back up to one another's. She says that every time she looks out of her window over to our patio, she can see Rob carrying his baby girl around. Yes it's true, he rarely puts her down. I told Julie that it's no wonder she's not walking yet. Anyway, here are Rob and the kids in true form...they're both trying to get in on what he's doing.
A few weekends ago I had friends over for coffee. We managed to capture a handful of the kiddos chompin' on doughnuts all lined up underneath my bar. We have Jack, Eli, Emmy, Abbey, and Ella. We're missing Jovie, Ariana, Crew(He was behind me), Brody, Kyler, and Gracie....crazy to think that when we all get together for Saturday morning coffee that there are 11 kids running around!!! It gets pretty crazy, but is so much fun! Thanks girls!

5 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

ahhhh daddy time! rob looks so skinny! did he lose weight? and yes, that's a lot of kids... holy fertile!

The Price Family said...

Ha I sound like I am spying on your guys!! I love how much Rob (and you too) just adores little (big) Jovie. It is so sweet to see that father/daughter relationship. It is so great being neighbors, and the coffee playdates are fun too!

kyrsten said...

Cute pictures! Daddy time is precious! I agree with Sarah...Rob looks so skinny! It's the first thing I noticed! I love the pic of the kids...their faces are all so funny :) I would love to get one of ALL of them someday when Tasha is up with Lane.

Jordans04 said...

I have often thought the same thing about Rob and Jovie... from the day she came home from the hospital - she has been in Rob's arms :) So precious...

Brian and Staci said...

11 kids...wow you guys are brave, I think that push me over the crazy ledge...im pretty close as it is.