Friday, February 11, 2011

I Love Fridays!

Several reasons I love Fridays...

1.) Beginning of the weekend...obviously
2.) Goodbye stress of work week
3.) I don't make dinner
4.) Slumber party in mom and dad's room...we've been letting Jack sleep on his extra mattress on our floor and Jovie in our bed on the weekends. I know...something I never thought I'd do!!!
5.) God willing, I won't have to see 5:00am on my clock tomorrow morning...8:00am would be GRAND!

There are many more reasons why I love Friday and the weekend, but they get sort of repetitive, so that's it for now.

2 comments:

lisakay said...

We've been doing that too with the kids on the weekend! It's a little squishy but they sure feel so special.

The Van Prices said...

haha short sweet and to the point! Great post! hahaha It is a beautiful feeling isn't it?!? Until you get the FLU!!!! Ugh what a horrible weekend!