Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family News

Our 1st prenatal ultrasound today confirmed a baby and a beating heart! That's right, the Day family is going to become a family of 5 soon! We found out in Maui, and now I'm 9 weeks along and due September 7. We are very excited, and a little nervous too. God's timing is amazing though, and we are just so hopeful and prayerful for a healthy baby come the end of summer. I've been miserably sick since about 5 weeks along, so the last month has been quite difficult. It's all I can do to get through the work day and then tackle the routine at home. Thanks to Rob, my routine has consisted of scrounging whatever I can stomach for dinner, then laying down on the couch! We'll both be better off when I'm through the first trimester! We just told the kids today too. We wanted to see that heartbeat before we told them the news. They both seem really excited, and I'm just glad Jack finally understands why Mom "keeps getting sick." He's definitely noticed, and the other day we saw a Lysol commercial and he said, "Mom, we need to spray down our house with Lysol so you stop getting sick." Ha!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you and your family!!! Can not wait to meet Day family member #5!!!

Unknown said...

This is such wonderful news!!! We're looking forward to having grandchild number 3 to spoil. Holidays are getting better and better :-).

michele said...

Babies! What precious gifts from God!!! Oh your family is going to have so much fun with baby #3!

Brian and Staci said...

I can't believe it. Another day baby!! :) that's awesome!!! Can't wait to see your prego belly!!

The Price Family said...

We are over the top excited, and have been waiting #3 for awhile ;) You know how happy I am, so pumped!!!