Friday, February 6, 2009

1 Month Old/Prayer Request

I can't believe a month has already gone by since Jovie's arrival. To be quite honest, it's been a bit of blur. However, the days are starting to slow down a bit and become more routine. Our nights are getting more predictable and Jovie is becoming less fussy, which is making a huge difference. Here she is giving me her typical look of wonder, reminding me just how much like Jack she actually is.

Please continue to pray for my friends Sarah and Andy, and baby Justus as he faces another brain infection and shunt surgery ahead. Justus was born premature (at 30 weeks) in November and has already faced and overcome so many obstacles. The Lord continues to test Sarah and Andy's faith, but also continues to give Justus the strength to keep fighting. Visit their blog if you wish for more detailed information. The link is below and to the right and is labeled "The Road To Home".

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hard to believe she is a month already!! Amazing how time flies! I am so glad that she is getting less fussy for you at night. Sarah, Andy and Justus are in my prayers daily. I do read her blog and have many tears for that family.