Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eggs


After an extremely long day and night at the silent auction fundraising event for the American Cancer Society that my family put on (raised $7,000 by the way), Rob and Jack were insistent that we still decorate Easter eggs. I think we were up until midnight, but oh well, it was fun. Also, I realized that I didn't take any pictures on Easter! My mom took pictures of the kids doing the hunt, so I'll have to get those from her, and there isn't a picture to be found of Jovie on her first Easter. She slept through the whole celebration, and I've learned my lesson multiple times about waking her up! Anyway, it was a good day, even though we couldn't go outside because of the rain. Oh well, the grass is nice and green so I guess we needed it.

1 comment:

Fuccillo Family said...

I love that smile on Jack!