Sunday, April 26, 2009

Skills



Jovie's got skills. After much concentration Jovie can reach and grab for things. This play mat is her new favorite thing, as well as the jingly thing on her car seat that jingles with the slightest move of the car (which drives me crazy, but she loves it). Jovie is almost 4 months old and the time is going so fast. It's hard for me to believe that she's quickly developing and isn't such a newborn anymore. She acts older and older every day. She's also giving her vocal chords quite the workout. I think we're in trouble with that one!

3 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

justus loves girls with skills!

Brian and Staci said...

she must take after her mom!

Natasha said...

I can't believe Jovie is almost 4 months! We have that play mat too, Lane had fun with it. Those camping toys Lane has are at Walmart. I've looked other places because I try to avoid going there but that's the only place I've seen them. The brand is Bass Pro Shop. Very fun stuff!