Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gold Belt, Onesies

Jack tested for and was awarded his gold belt in karate! He missed the last rank test because we were on vacation, so it's been a long time coming. He had to prove he knows the basics... stance, blocks, kicks, punches, etc. He was very excited and it was so cute to see him perform under some pressure. I think he's going to be great little karate kid. By the way, did I mention he got that blue badge a couple months ago for being the best listener in the class?



I have to show these onesies I made for my friend Sydney's baby boy. This is the first time I've tried this project, although have learned from the best (Staci & Natasha). It was lots of work, but lots of fun. I can't wait to make some more for all of the women I know out there having babies!



8 comments:

michele said...

Congrats to your karate kid!!! That is so cool. Those onesies are ADORABLE!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Natasha said...

Great job Jack! He makes an adorable karate kid! The onesies are awesome. I love the fabric you chose and the designs, my fave is the owl. Have a great Thanksgiving Day family!

Lisa Ross said...

Jack is too cute in that picture! Maybe I will have to find out what I'm having so you can make me some cute onesies too :)

The Price Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Price Family said...

Good to know that your awesome craft area is being put to good use! You crafty people are so cool! :) Totally jealous!

Rhonda said...

Great job Jack!!! You are one awesome cool karate kid!
Joelle, love the onesies!!!

Brian and Staci said...

IN LOVE with the ONESIES! Nice work champ!!!

Jordans04 said...

As the lucky recipient of the totally cool onesies all I can say is YOU ROCK! I am not sure which one is my total favorite, but I must say I LOVE the tie one! Baby boy Jordan will look so darn cute! Jack looks great with the gold belt :)