Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Day

Rob's family came to our house this Christmas, which I loved because it meant the kids got to just play and enjoy their new toys at home. We had our traditional morning of presents from Rob and I to the kids and stockings from Santa. It was perfect. The kids loved their surprises and were so grateful for new things to play with and put together. We had a nice dinner. I fixed up some cornish game hens, apple-cranberry-sausage stuffing, and sauteed green beans with bacon...wish I could have some more of it right now ;)





Puzzling with Grammy Day and Aunt Sara!


Archeologist Jack...looking for dinosaur bones. If you want a toy that will provide hours of entertainment (and your child will sit that long) you've got to try this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun Christmas memories! I love the table cloth, wondering what you decided to do for your Christmas dinner... It's Syd, the stupid thing keeps saying "unknown"