Friday, October 19, 2012

3 Week-Old Newborn Session

I'm in love with these photos! Okay, maybe it's just the subject I'm in love with, but nonetheless am so happy with how Jasper's newborn photos turned out! I had the pleasure of meeting and visiting with the photographer, Meg, from Mustard Tree Photog, one chilly fall morning a few weeks ago. Meg is the daughter of one of my Dad's great friends, and my Dad set the whole thing up as a gift for us. It was such a pleasure to meet and get to know you Meg, and thank you for the gift of such amazing photographs of Jasper.













3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful pictures!

Meg said...

I loved that day. Thank you for having me! It's great to read that you're pleased with Jasper's photos. I bet he's already changed so much! I hope you're able to treasure the photos forever. :)
My new Mustard Tree Photo website remains under construction but here's a link to my post about my morning with your little guy.
http://www.mustardtreephoto.com/2012/10/10/jasper-3-weeks-old/

michele said...

Beautiful! Love the pictures. What a handsome little guy you have!!