Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clint Black

Yesterday my sisters, my mom, and I went to our local fair to see Clint Black. It was an amazing show! More than a decade ago (actually more like 15 years?), my mom took us girls down to the Puyallup Fair to see Clint Black. We loved it then, and loved it even more now. He's a great entertainer, and still looks and sounds great! It was a special evening. My mom presented us with the tickets on Christmas. She wrapped a framed family picture for each of us from Beth's wedding, and placed the ticket right on top. Soon after we all unwrapped them and realized what it was, Julie's next words were "Well, I guess I'll have to get a babysitter"...her way of telling us that she was pregnant. Needless to say, it was more than just a fun evening out with my favorite girls in the world! Thanks Beth for the picture, and thanks mom for always making everything so special!

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

What a great picture of all of you girls! Fun night :)

Natasha said...

All you girls looks so great! It sounds like you have a great time. Wish we could take the kids to the fair to go on rides... maybe next year!

Lindsey said...

You all look so ADORABLE!! Glad to hear that you had a great time!

Brian and Staci said...

Seriously what a cute family! And I agree Clint Black is still hot!