Monday, August 23, 2010

Road Trip Pictures

Out of 350+ pictures of our little road trip taken on a brand new camera, you could say I've been having a hard time choosing which ones to share. These are so random, and I'm sorry I can't caption each one. It would take way too much time. We had an amazing road trip just the four of us. After the year we've been through it was much needed for the four of us to spend some time together. It was awesome to be able to hit the road and go wherever we wanted to go. We could stop whenever we wanted and more amazingly, the kids did wonderful in the car! As long as Jack had his DS and Jovie had her Care Bears and Finding Nemo movie, we were set. The whole trip was amazing, but highlights include our two outings to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., seeing the beautiful ocean and Golden Gate Bridge, swimming-Jack was fearless as long as his waterwings were on, Disneyland of course, a visit from Chris Marshall (Rob's great friend from high school who lives in San Diego), and just being together as a family. I hope you enjoy these random pictures. This trip truly was the best end to this summer that I could have asked for.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

I am so glad you guys had a great trip! That Dumbo ride is always a fave, although I've never understood why, the kids just flock to it! Great pictures.

Brian and Staci said...

Looks awesome! I love family road trips! So great!

kyrsten said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you got to spend some quality time together. Love your family!!!

Lindsey said...

Love all the pictures! Your family is adorable and I am happy for you guys that is such a great ending to your summer!

Jordans04 said...

What great fun it looks like you all had! I am so glad you all got to enjoy some much needed family time, and have such a fun end to your summer. I must say I think this summer vacation was much needed for you Joelle - you look fabulous in all those pictures! :) Love you and can't wait to see you soon!