Thursday, December 30, 2010

Come And Gone Too Fast!

I get tired even thinking about trying to narrate this post. It's been a wonderful Holiday, filled with emotion which I can't put words to. Ever since the day after Thanksgiving (actually the night it was over) Rob and I have been working so hard to make Christmas perfect for the kids. Every measure we took was so worth it to see how excited they were to not only receive their gifts from us, but give their gifts to others. Jack had even drawn and wrapped a self-portrait at school and placed it under the tree for Rob and I. He was so proud that he waited until Christmas to give it to us, and we so proudly placed it on the fridge. All in all, I could have never made it through this Christmas without Rob and the kids. We've watched Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon each about 20 times (with me crying each time), eaten so much junk food that I need to seriously go on a diet, and just have been having so much fun together. I am so completely depressed at the thought of going back to work on Monday. I know, I know...the "real" working world already went back to work this week, and I should be thankful for the job I have and that I get these wonderful breaks to spend these important times with my family, BUT...I just want nothing more right now than to stay home every day with these precious kids...

Christmas Eve (at my Dad's):
Merry Christmas Mom. I love you and miss you.





Thanks Grampy!


Christmas Day (at Home):






Christmas Continued (At Camano with the Day's):
Gray was the color of the day

Jovie was obsessed with our Chihuahua Lily the entire weekend. Poor Lily just couldn't catch a break. Unfortunately Jovie was pretty Christmased out by the time we made it down to Camano to visit the Day's.

Golf clubs & a BB Gun? Pretty lucky boy. Notice the dark circles? Yeah, he threw up that morning :-( but seemed to bounce back quickly without any other real signs of being sick.

Thanks Grandpa!



4 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Oh man I love their Christmas outfits. And you girls all look so great with your dad! And I hear ya on the junk food....outta control!

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful family picture! You girls are just gorgeous and you have pretty darn cute kiddos too!!! love you!

Home with the Hodgins' said...

Good Pictures Joelle. I want nothing more than to stay home every day too. Maybe some day :) Thank you for all the good times this christmas! Love you

sarah fuccillo photography said...

joelle! looks like a lot of fun! i was thinking about you and praying for you a lot this Christmas. please those, over the top, adorable kids of yours a big hug from me!!!