Wednesday, December 22, 2010

These Are The Days

We have been enjoying every second of Christmas break so far. When I talked to my dad yesterday morning he guessed perfectly what I'd been up to. He said "Let me guess, you're drinkin coffee and sittin by the computer." He knows me too well. I am still managing to get a bit done, but I really gotta step it up today and tomorrow and get some more baking and cleaning done so we can relax on Christmas.

A few sweet pictures of the kids...

Jack was so excited to find the perfect tree, and of course got SO into it. Jovie on the other hand was lying on the ground screaming. Imagine that.

This girl is so much happier in her own home! It's no wonder we never get out. Here she is saying "I Love Christmas"

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

That picture of Jovie is BEAUTIFUL!!! Glad the boys could get out today for a bit and run around. Have a Merry Merry Christmas!!! :)

Jordans04 said...

I just love those sweet kiddos! I am so glad for you to be on Christmas break enjoying time with your family and doing the things you love :)

Natasha said...

Those kids are so cute! Jovie is a beauty, even if she does throw screaming fits :) Can't wait to see you!

Brian and Staci said...

Oh man, the joys of Christmas break! Wish I could come see you!!!!