Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome Fall...Translation Busy-ness


I love fall so much and hope to capture some great pictures soon, but for now, this is all I have. Jovie is sporting our typical Sunday attire...outfitted in Cardinals gear from head to toe...literally. Thanks Aunt Syd for the adorable Cardinals hair clip. It goes great with the jersey and looks so cute. We're just hoping it brings the team some good luck soon. It's been a pretty rough start with only 1 win and 3 straight losses...close losses, but losses nonetheless. 

Our weeks continue to be busy, and the weekends just aren't long enough! Jack is playing flag football and loving it, and between my new job and getting used to our new routine, I feel like the day is over before I even have a chance to get on top of anything. My new job has been very challenging. The schedule, the amount of preps I have (different classes), and feeling like I don't want to disappoint anyone leaves me absolutely exhausted at day's end. However, I'm able to get Jack from school most days and then after we get Jovie, we're home by 3:30 at the latest. This is a major improvement from my days at MV, and while it doesn't feel like anything has really calmed down (in fact my job feels busier) at least I don't waste 2 hours of my life in the car every day, and I have an extra hour of sleep every night.

1 comment:

michele said...

Love the hair clip.I'll bet next year won't feel AS busy, right now there is so much newness with a different job.
Hang in there! I hope a long weekend is coming up!